Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mommy, I got to take a bath!

My girlfriend took my girls to get their nails done. It was really ment for Megan, who would be going into 6th grade this year. And Delaney was to tag along for fun.

Delaney came home more excited than the pre-teen, I think.

She rushed from the car with her little hands held out, cotton between her toes, a smile on her face and her voice filled with excitement. As she came closer she yells, "Mommy! I got in a tub!" So I asked her why she would take a bath and she gave me that huff and tisk in her 4 year old way that pretty much indicated that I was so lame and told me she didn't take a bath but just her piggies in the tub! And the proudly displayed her piggies and hands with pride.

Megan was not so full of squeels and excitement. She is much too 'cool' for that! ( If cool is still a word used and doesn't show my '80's upbringing too much)

They are primped and ready to go on vacation........
7 days left!


2 comments: