Monday, November 2, 2009

Cough cough..... Or should that be Oink Oink?

I survived the oink flu!
I think I should be wearing one of those tee shirts like you get when you ride some wild rollercoaster. Just to announce that I was brave enough to come off that ride without puking everywhere!

I took on the monster and survived. In fact, my whole family and community is on this ride too it seems. Cause it is going through like wildfire. Friends, neighbors, kids, etc are coming down with it. So I wasn't alone. Delaney was the last victim along with my husband (which serves him right for asking about dinner on Monday...thank you!) Delaney came down with it Friday. The day before trick or treat. So we pumped her with meds and made her rest with a promise that if she did so and her fever was low enough, we would still take her out for a bit. And she did. And we did. She wasn't 100% but she had fun and that is all that mattered.

This week I get to make up for all the things that didn't get done last week. Laundry. House. Daycare. Kids activities. Uploading backed up pictures.......... Etc etc etc. No rest for momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment