Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Judy Moody

We went this weekend to see the movie "Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer".  I had gotten free tickets and free is always awesome!  So I loaded the girls up, got some popcorn and went to see the movies.  It was C-U-T-E!  It was nice to sit and watch something that was family friendly.  Not a cuss word or implied action on the whole movie.  Amazing! 
As I was watching the movie I thought of Delaney.   The messy hair.  The excitement on making plans for the most awesome activities.  The challenge of a race and her need to be 1st.  The trouble she got into.  Perhaps I laughed a little more because I could relate.

Delaney is sooooooooo my Judy Moody! 
I realized the movie was based around this adventerous, excited, bossy, busy, throw on the nearest tee shirt and run out the door type of girl and that was sooooooooooooooooo Delaney!

Course, if the movie is the tell-all of her furture, I might be in trouble.  But right now I found it cute and got a little extra chuckle out of it.  I could see her falling into the pond or making hats to put on the library statues or having a poo picnic....

......ok I am not giving that one away.  You will just have to watch the movie!

I know my Moody chick said it rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment