Monday, April 4, 2011

With great anticipation

Well it is officially the 1st week of April! And God is good cause we not only hit 75 today but also got some sun! A much needed and welcomed sight! I just got done marking my calendar and now we sit and wait. There is a TON of things coming our way and this just might be the last week of anything compared to normal. Easter Cantatas are in preparation along with a bell choir concert shortly after. Mix it in with a run to get the bells a check up, Easter itself and, dare I say it, soccer....we will be running none stop and trying to fit things in from now on out. My calendar is filling up with pen marks galore and soon there will be no peace for another month or two! And for those that asked, you will also have to wait in great anticipation on the grade I....um....I mean WE.....I mean......Megan scored on her science project. Haven't heard a word yet. The never of that teacher! And we are awaiting Megan neuro dr visit on Wed. for her migraines and hope to get an answer there soon too. So....break out the popcorn and sit back and relax with me while I have the chance to breath.....before all hell breaks out!

1 comment:

  1. Yes be sure to let us know what she got on the project! :)

    ReplyDelete