Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Updates!

Well my downstairs is still is disrepair.  But we are in the process of having someone come in to measure and install.  It looks like life will be getting back in some sort of order within the next few weeks!  Which is good because I am starting to hyperventilate over the mess and such.  Having to climb over Ryans things in Delaneys room is driving me nuts!  And having no place to really move or play isnt' working well for my business either.  When it happened, we dealt with it and push on.  Now?  I want my house back in order!

Megans arm is still healing.  She just went yesterday for a followup and still has to keep the brace on for another two weeks.  Then another follow up.  The swelling has gone down but the bruising is still there!

And she ended up with an ulcerated wound from having a wart removed.  I am not sure what happened but I suspect that negligence falls into place somewhere along here.  I don't think the dr treated her correctly. I think the wrong medications was used.  I think they over froze her skin.  And we are currently dealing with that right now.  If it effecting her school and her soccer and the medications she is on is effecting her stomach too.  But we are trying to push through because I think the wound on her leg is far more important to take care of and worry about than a upset stomach. 
Delaney is not liking school.  She is begging me to stay home and homeschool.  Tells me in the most dramatic way that a 6yr old can do that it is sooooooooooooooo BORING!  *sigh*  I am not sure if it is just an adjustment thing or that she truly is bored.  I guess I will give it some more time and then have a chat with the teacher.  I don't think she is very happy right now.

And that pretty much completes the biggest, most boring update for now.

Slowly.....one day at a time..................that is all we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment