Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthdays Everywhere!

I am a little behind on posting Delaneys birthday pictures.  That poses a problem because now it is Ryans birthday and I am now jammed up on birthday wishes and pictures and all that fun stuff.  Only good thing is that I have no pictures of Ryans birthday yet....it is today and he is still in bed. I guess I could sneak in and snap a shot of the birthday boy but I am thinking he would not be very happy with me so to spare my life, I shall wait on birthday picture posting for Ryan!

Delaneys birthday party was, well, exactly two weeks ago and she had a blast!  I would love to show you 200 wonderful shots of glorious birthday celebration but it was in the dark skating rink and my camera is not the best so getting shots that were not blurry from moving 8 year olds or dark from dim rink lights is rare so you get what you get and know that you do not need to make an appointment for an eye check up.  It is totally me! I can continue to blame the camera but you will see I also took pictures at home and they are not much better. 

My sweet Delaney is offically 8 years old. I cannot understand where that time went! It seems to have skimmed by just as fast as the children in these pictures.......

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY DELANEY! Mommy loves you!



















AND......

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY RYAN!
Officially at 5:55 this morning you turned 20.  I remember the day like it was yesterday.  Not because of the whole birth process and all the pain mothers complain about...but because this was the day I first fell in love with the sweetest man in my life.  May you have many more blessed birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment