Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh how I love teenagers!

This morning Megan was complaining about her hair.  The sides were too long.  She hates it.  She wants me to do something about it.  I ask her what and this is what I get...........

Megan- I don't know. 
Me-  Well you have to tell me what to do.  Do you want me to comb it in the ponytail or cut it.
Megan-I don't know!  It's just stupid!
Me-  Well you have to tell me.  I can cut it shorter if you want.  Which do you want me to do?
Megan- I DON'T KNOW! 
Me- Fine. *snip*
Megan- Now it looks stupid!
Me-Well do you want me to blend it in more?  Or leave it?
Megan-I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was at this point I got fed up and walked away.

Her solution to her chopped hair?  To recomb it so that the long pieces that didn't get cut came down.  So now she has short side bangs......chopped longer pieces........and the original long pieces that were "stupid" that she complained about eariler!  Nothing like having the tiered look.........

And a very frustrated Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment