Monday, December 27, 2010

The finale of 2010

We woke today to a belated White Christmas. I have to say that after last year, I was none too pleased. I had seen enough snow in one winter to last me for the rest of my life! But the kids were happy and we had no place to go so....it is what it is. And if it is what it is only once this winter, I will not complain and be very very happy!

Our last blizzard of 2010!

I woke this morning to this at my back door! The picture isn't really good a the angle I took it at but it came easily almost up to my tush!

At least SOMEONE likes the snow!









And maybe someone doesn't! (although it was probably more me and my want of a picture that put that puss on her face! Gotta love the teenage years!)
And at the end of the day, for all our hard work and effort, we were graced with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment