Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I was a very naughty girl!

I had a rather not so good day. Not that anything surprising, exciting or historic happened. I was just not in a good mood. I ended the day with a slight headache which was just the cherry to my attitude.

To all who came within 2 feet of me on this lovely Wednesday, I great apologize for anything I might have said, done or thought while in your presence.

I cleaned up, popped some Advils and ran out the door for my chiropractic appointment which was the grand finale of my day.

On my way home I decided I was going to be a bad bad girl. After all I deserved something to pick me up! I stopped at McDonalds, ordered a large order of fries and a chocolate milkshake. I happily turned up my country music, hummed to some song or another about girlfriends, trucks and beer.....and ate the most wonderful, greasy, fat filled fries I ever tasted in my life while driving home. Then I washed it down with the bestest chocolate milk shake that ever hit my lips (ok...not ever but ever in a very long time!)

I am home now. My house is quiet and child free. My tummy is filled with happy memories. And I am off to find my jammies and listen to the quiet with a smile on my face.

Life is grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment