Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hey, what hanging?

Megan and I have begun teasing each other lately.  Me, texting her "Boob" when she does something silly or goofy.  In return she started texting me "Small boobs" this weekend.

I needed to pop her gloating bubble some and I informed her that it is pretty much heredity.  She is almost 15 years old and pretty much my size.  I think it safe to say that this is a good glimpse into her future and she too is, in fact, a "Small Boobs".  This not only deflated her possible hopes for a future with buxom boobs but also kind of took the wind out of her name calling sail. And I admit I gloated some.

On a good note....neither of us will have to be tucking our droopy boobs into our pants to keep from tripping or running them over with the walker when we hit 80.

There is always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment