Friday, December 14, 2012

Who Gives You The Right!?

"Masked gunman kills 27, including 18 children, at Connecticut primary school...."

 I am tired of hearing about reports like this. I am tired of clicking on the computer or tv and hearing about innocent children being attacked.  I am tired of sending my children to school and worry if they will come home again.  I am tired of people who seem to think it is ok to take the life of another with no concern for anyone but themselves.  

 WHO GIVES YOU THIS RIGHT?

I am going to say about the most unchristian thing right now but if you have an issue....your life is messed up, you are upset with someone, your wife cheated on you, your were fired, your angry at the world.......go outside and knock yourself off! Have a blast.  Literately.  Leave the innocent people alone.  It is your life but you have no right to take the life of another!!!!!!!

 NO child should experience a scene like this.

NO child should go to school and feel unsafe. 

 NO child should see someone die this way in front of them.  

NO child should see a friend hurt

AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE THOSE CHOICES!

 I pray for these children and their families.  

And I pray for the lost souls out there that they find help in something other than the pain of others.      


1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more...... these pple need to off themselves and leave innocent people alone!!!!! What an awful thing.

    ReplyDelete