Sunday, December 13, 2009

Delaney's Day

We can certainly understand the saying "When it rains it pours" cause everything fell on one day yesterday for us. It was Delaney's Day. We had Delaneys swim class and then back home to eat a little something, get changed and head back out to her Christmas recital. Then we stopped for lunch/early dinner (her pick) and headed back out to the church play. It made for a looooooooooooong day. Delaney did much better than me actually. Mom was ready for bed. By 10am. But I survived. And so did Delaney..........


8:30am Ready, set, go........off to swimming on a freezing morning.




Learning about lifejackets






9:45am Back in the van and a quick treat on the go!

12noon Dressed and ready to go. Again!

12:30pm Waiting back stage.




3pm The finale! (see the video below to see the dance)


3:30pm Opening her gift for doing a great job!


And then we are off again with Grandmom in tow for FRIENDLY'S!


Hummmmmmmmmm....which one?







At this point the camera was put down but then we headed off to church for the Christmas play. I didn't bother to take pics of that. We got home sometime around 9:30pm!


Turn down the sounds and click on the video. She is the little one, 4th in on the left. (BTW....amazingly, I realized AFTER the recital (and a year after having the camera) that if I zoom in BEFORE I record I can get up close. DUH! I never knew that. So you get to see little ants dance. Now that I know the secret and had to have someone else tell me, I shall promise no more little ants dancing! I will ZOOOOOOOOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment