Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A what?

Well I survived the 1st night of VBS. If you call sore blistered feet and an achy back surviving! But I still breath so I guess I am good to go for a few more days!

My youngest is in VBS this week and she seemed to love her class. She came running up to me and says...
"Mommy we are going on a farie!" (It took me a bit to realize a farie meant a safari! And it might be a good heads up to know our theme is safari and jungle)

"Really!" I said "A farie?"

"Yeah! We are going on a farie and I am going to find elephants!"

I asked her where she would find these elephants

"Outside! Cause they aren't allowed inside!"

My comment was "That is good news cause elephants have lots of big poop and Mr. Hall (our custodian) would NOT like to find that in the church!"

She just rolled her eyes at me and said she was going on that farie tomorrow and was going to bring those elephants to the church no matter what!

Wonder if I should tell her to give her a heads up?



.......Or tell Mr. Hall!?

No comments:

Post a Comment