Friday, August 6, 2010

I do!

I know you are just dying to know this but I felt it had to be said............
Only 13 days and 8 1/2 hours before VACATION!
Mark it on your calendars cause it is such an important event. Perhaps we should look into making it some sort of national holiday so you all could come and bask in the Florida sun with us!

Speaking of important dates, cause I so could not forget this one and it actually IS marked on my calendar, is August 11th. That was the day Todd and I said "I do!". Course back then I pretty much had no idea what I was saying "I do" too cause if I knew then what I know now, I might have asked for a more detailed explanation!

August 11th Todd and I got married exactly 20 years ago! It was a beautiful and warm summer day. It had rained the night before and I laughed and said that maybe I should have gotten goulashes instead of white shoes! But God smiled down on us and the sun rose in the morning and we could not have asked for a better day.

As much as Todd drives me nuts, I would still say "I do" cause I would not have the wonderful life I have now otherwise. He is my love, support, foundation and the one that gives me that push when I need it. And he is the father of my wonderful children. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.

Who could ask for more?

Ok maybe a picture with Mickey and a FL suntan comes to mind. But I won't tell Todd that if you don't!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TODD!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kim, your picture looks like it's straight out of a movie set or something, it's beautiful!! Happy 20th Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete