Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Peeves and other thoughts

*I have a headache today and do not have the time to deal with it!!! Someone needs to tell my head that!

*The water has been way too cool and I haven't been in the pool for over a week! I so miss my floatie!

*I hate that I have to be the one to make the bed everyday when I am not always the last one up! One day Todd will shock me and pull the covers up. Course that will be the day it snows in July.

*I have been sleeping on the sofa for almost 3 weeks now and I have to say I miss my bed. The girls are still sleeping in the tent build in the family room and I stay in there in case Delaney wakes. Which resorts back to the above statement and why I should not be having to make the bed!

*The weather man is driving me nuts. One day he says sun and it rains. The next day he says rain and it is sunny. Someday he might get it right. Or .....it might snow in July!

*Why do stores push reuseable bags to save the environment but when you use plastic the cashier only puts one or two items in a bag? Wouldn't it help to FILL the bag and only use two in the 1st place?

*The grandmom country singer on America's Got Talent is rather scary. I cannot understand how she made it through to finals in the 1st place cause I think I have heard dogs howl better. But the red beehive and brown lipstick and makeup is enough to make you want to cross to the other side of the street should she be walking your way! Pierce beeps everyone else....so how does this woman show up on my tv every Tue night?

*I have 2 weeks and 2 days and 8 1/2 hours before VACATION!!!!!!!!

1 comment: