Monday, November 22, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

This weekend was Delaneys last soccer game. I took pictures to document the moment but they really came out horrible. I would love to blame the camera or the sun or the wind rather than me but in truth it really was probably the photographer.

We had a nice season. Not too cold. Not overly windy. And won almost all our games. And Delaney came off the field with a smile....who could ask for more!?






There is nothing more fun than watching a field full of 5 year olds run after a ball that they have no clue what to do with! And the cherry is when they come off the field and their biggest complaint is that the girl guarding them, licked them!
It could be worse I guess!

We then came home to clean and make cookies and fudge.

It was a busy weekend and I am so looking forward to turkey day! That fat gooble is calling my name from the fridge as we speak!
As we get ready for turkey and parades and football games and family........
I would like to say that I am thankful for my family whom I write about and thankful for the friends that are here to read about it.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
May your journey to family be safe, your bellys full and the laughter of family and friends fill your hearts full of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment