Wednesday, March 10, 2010

COOL!

This past weekend while Delaney and I were cuddling in bed together she announced it was time to get up because her tummy was talking and she was hungry. I layed my ear to her tummy and said that the only thing I heard was her heart saying "Ba-bump, ba-bump".

She looked at me in fascination and said she wanted to hear my heart. I told her where to listen and she placed her little head on my chest. After a few minutes she sat up, eyes wide in amazement, and said with excitement, "COOL!!!!!!!!!!! I can hear your heart! And it is on your BOOB!"

About time someone got excited about my boobs!

It is funny how such little things are amazing.

I find it amazing that I still have a basket of laundry in my family room. One might ask why that would be amazing to me.

Weeeeellllllllllllll, that said basket has been sitting in there since Friday of last week. I folded it in a hurry before running out the door that night. Sat. we had spent on errands so the basket sat here another day. Todd watched TV Friday and Sat, sitting right next to the basket and never saw it! So I decided I would wait and see how long it would take before someone noticed it and put it away. Or to lessen the bet, even dug in it to get out something needed!

That basket is on day 5.
Sadly sitting, untouched.

I am completely and totally amazed that I am the only one who can see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment