Thursday, May 26, 2011

14 more days and then.....what?

End of the school is officially on the count down.  We have exactly 14 more days left.  I guess this means Delaney too since I seriously doubt I am going to get much work done with her when her siblings and friends are here.  14 more days of peace.  14 more days to get everything done I had hoped to accomplish before this.  14 more days of quiet nap time.  14 more days of Delaney homeschooling together with me. 

And so the summer begins!

I am just not sure if I am happy because all activities will come to a halt and the most important thing will be how long we can stay in the pool.  OR if I am not happy because I will have two teenagers around whining and complaining about how bored they are while the 6 year old begs them to take her for walks and bike rides and swimming, etc etc etc.  (they should just follow the 6 year old instead of her following them. I doubt they will complain they are bored after a couple hours with her!)

And what does a 6 year old do on a lovely warm morning?? Why catch frogs of course!  Nothing like running around screaming and laughing while chasing down 8 little poor frogs who are intended to be her closest friends for the next few days!
One day....just one day and they will NEVER complain they're bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment