Monday, May 23, 2011

Well dang it!

I survived the Rapture!

Now that can mean one of two things....
1. I was totally left behind!  OR...
2. Jesus had other plans and decided he didn't feel like visiting on Saturday.

Either way, here I sit at the start of another new week!
Clean underwear and all!

BUT I did go to the soccer game.  (We kicked some major butt!)  And I did lay another floor.
Here is my best helper!  Sad to say that the 6 year old did more than the 18 and 13 year old!  But she did an awesome job!
She was the water girl.....
 She picked staples out of the floor!

 And had a TON of fun pulling up everything!

This helper I had to just throw in cause...well....need I say much more?  How could I pass up this shot?
And, wa-laaaaa, the finished product! 
Just in time for the world to end!

1 comment: