Tuesday, May 10, 2011

He cracks me up so much... I could just slap him!

Yesterday Todd went to pick up my rental while my van was being checked out.  He called me from the rental place and asked me what I wanted.  I told him anything that sat a lot of people and wouldn't cost me over $100 to fill each week!  Todd arrives home and tells me to come out and check out the car so he can show me where everything is.

As I walk out I see....
A Ford Explorer!
We used to have one (of course much older than this!) and I know it can cost me a 1/2 a tank just going from my house to the next town over's Walmart!  So I ask him what possessed him to get an Explorer??

He tells me that it was for a very good reason and that I should sit in the car and he will show me everything.  It is one of those no key starts with electronic everything and it looks all new to me.  Takes me a while to play with things and figure out how to even start it!  Then he tells me to put it in reverse and up pops this where my radio was......

Note guide lines and the writing in the window too! ( "Please check surroundings for safety")

He figured it might come in handy with ME driving!

Ha ha Todd!

Ha ha!


1 comment: