Thursday, September 23, 2010

You raise me up....

I have decided today that my boobs need some help! It simply cannot be overlooked anymore. Should I win the lottery I just might consider a special Christmas present for them all gift wrapped in silicone! They have decided to head south and since I have to work today and cannot travel with them, I really do not appreciate the abandonment!

I put on a nice top today. One of those kind with the gathering under the bra line. I spent a good 10 min trying to pull the girls up into that line. I was thinking it must be the bra. Maybe I need a new one. Maybe this one doesn't do its job properly. Maybe I just needed to adjust the straps more so the girls got a little lift in life.

As I spent time hiking those straps up and it not helping, it became obvious it was either the shirt or me. And I am thinking me. The shirt is not new. Course neither are the boobs. But today the mix was not working.

I still have the shirt on. I just won't raise my arms up in case the shirt rises over or the boobs come out the bottom of my bra! Neither would be very pretty! Should work if I am careful I guess and walk around like Lurch from the Adams family!

You know......20 years ago I never had this problem! Then again. Twenty years ago I also had no children! Which, come to think of it, is probably the cause of my current problem!

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is my perky boobs back. Thank you and much appreciated, Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. ROFLMAO. Well, I have 34DD's and they aren't saggy but wanna know my secret? One told to me by my grandmother and OBGYN. ALWAYS wear some type of bra, even to bed. It's ok if hubby takes it off and you go w/out that night, but wearing support will help. Gravity will be a little kinder when u have the right support. SO far, they(and were given to me by God, not a plastic surgeon lol) have been through pregnancy and breastfeeding and still look pretty good. :) SUPPORT THE TATAS!

    ReplyDelete