Friday, June 26, 2009

I know! I know!!

The kids are off for the summer and I have spent my week running around like a chicken without a head. And little time to come on the computer.

But I have pictures of Delaneys recital and swim classes. And so I don't bore you in all one session, I will do a two part!

Delaneys did so well on her recital! As I started to get her dressed she didn't want to go. Grandmom was here and she thought that mean we were going to church. She did NOT want to get a tutu on to go dance! That took some fighting, explaining and tears. But she finally got dressed and off we went.

She sang. She danced. And when it was all over she proudly announced "I DID IT MOMMY!!!!"

She did do it. And I was very proud of her.

So here she is......

And just in case you cannot find her, she is the tallest one in the class, third in from the left, with the head piece over almost over her face. I am not sure if that was an accident or if she was trying to hide but I found her. And it probably drew more attention to her in the end cause a child with a red rag over her face standing on a stage and dancing, is more likely to draw the eyes of people!! But I won't tell her that!







No comments:

Post a Comment