Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Did I do that?

It is my fault! All my fault!!

I just want to make sure everyone understands that. Even if I don't. It is my fault a bill doesn't get paid. My fault if there is no underwear to put on. My fault if it rains and it seems.........my fault that my daughter forgot her lunch money and now cannot find it. She doesn't put it in her lunch account on Monday. Then waits till 7:33 this morning to look for it. The bus comes at 7:34. And if she missed the bus, it would seem, it would be my fault too cause I was not finding her missing lunch money that I gave her the day before that she forgot to put in her account.

Hummmmmmmmmmm.
Ok. I shall leave that comment at that.

My other daughter was playing outside today with some of her friends I thought to share cause, well, they are just too darn cute!

Look at those summer babes!


And I took some pics of the girl singing in this years children's concert at church on Sunday. I am not sure what happened. But this time it was my fault cause they are way too blurry. Either that or I need glasses. But I will share the few I have that will not make you crosseyed.

You can truely see how excited and happy she was to be there too. She really did sing but unless you were there sitting in the front pew to see the slight movement of her lips, you would never have guessed that sound was coming from her mouth. I guess you will have to take my word for it!


On another note I also snapped this picture of Delaney and her friends. Megan looked at it and asked me where I took the picture and I said the front lawn.

Her reply was, "No really. Where did you take it!?"

I was not sure what she was asking. Or implying... so I repeated, 'The front lawn!"


"Come on mom.....that isn't our grass! There is no holes in it and it looks green!"


Well now........I would love to say that I have a magic camera. But since the concert pictures didn't come out so well, I think it is a safe bet it isn't that! It was probably the angle cause she is right, our lawn normally tends to look like a golf course after a week of beginner golfing camp. During a drought. And that picture really does look good!

For the record.........


#1 The picture IS my fault.


#2 The lawn is Todds!

No comments:

Post a Comment