Friday, May 8, 2009

Isn't it amazing?!

Have you ever just sat and thought about the great mysteries of life? Wondered how they came to be and who would know the answers?? If ever someone would know? Like.....

*Why is it that I have spoken english with my children all their life and yet they can't seem to understand the language when I speak to them?

*How did it come to be that I can see invisable things? I can walk past a trash can that is in obvious need of being emptied and yet no one else sees it but me. No one sees the shoes laying in the middle of the floor. Or the dog sitting saddly by an empty water bowl. They walk past it all like it never was there. I must be able to see what they cannot. Somehow I must have gotten invisable vision! How??

*We all know how to sort colors for laundry. Whites with whites, colors with colors, etc. But what about those ones like a white shirt with black sleeves? The light pink dress with hotpink trim? Does anyone ever really know what to do with them?

*Why is it that men cannot hear when their child is awake at night and screaming? But moms can hear a pin drop downstairs in the kitchen??

*How does a laundry basket keep growing clothes? You empty it on Monday and by Tue. morning it is overflowing again. It is like it just keeps growing and growing. The neverending laundry basket! If only we could do that with our wallets!

*Why do they call a coffee table a coffee table when everything goes on it but coffee?


*And where DO those odd socks go for real? You put two in but only one comes out? Do they disappear? Someone comes and takes them? Or maybe that is the one invisable thing I cannot see and there is, in truth, a pile of them down there! And I, with hope in my heart, keep the one lonely sock stacked in a pile with other lonely socks waiting for that one day that I just might find that matching sock and be able to put them together again. (like that would ever even happen!)


These are really mid blowing great mysteries, aren't they? And I so wonder sometimes if there will ever be answers to them.

Speaking of mind blowing. I went to load some pictures from my camera on the computer and came across these. After a good laugh, I learned a valuable lesson. Never leave a camera laying in the open when a 4 yr old is around!










1 comment:

  1. lmao those are funny pics, and I am with you. WHY is it that we are the only ones that see those things?? lol

    ReplyDelete