Friday, May 29, 2009

No, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOO! YES!

I got up this morning and clicked up my comcast page. And the 1st thing I saw was..........

NO NO NO! Not George! Dear, sweet, throw-himself-in-the-front-of-a-bus George!

Actually *shhhhh* If you read my blog about Grey's finale I predicted George going. Come on. They ground beefed his face! He would have spent the whole next season in gauze head/face wraps and PT sessions. There would not be much medical dr drama from him anytime soon. BUT it would seem he would have had a love interest though. Poor guy. Always he got the raw end of the deal....the marshmellow personality that I can so relate too......and NOW they give him a love interest! But who knows. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe the spoiler is wrong. Maybe this is all part of the SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!! *wink wink* How WILL I survive another 3 months of waiting????

Then there is the whole Jon and Kate Plus 8 ordeal. I just cannot stand the drama and suspense! Are they cheating? Are they breaking up? What about the kids?? OMGoosh how WILL I deal?????

I like the show actually. I see a lot of Todd and I in that show. Me, the spastic mom and Todd, the in-his-own-world dad. Course I am not so sure I should be stating that since they have mag covers all over the place with headlines like "Mom turned monster" and "Loser Dad cheats on wife"!! I like to think Todd and I are not EXACTLY like that?! But I can relate to the stress of a houseful of kids and the struggle to survive.

So for the kids....and for my own selfish entertainment pleasure.....I hope they stay together and the show goes on. What else is there to watch at night, after all?

And I just would love to place a SHOUT! I lost 15lb since this time last year!

Thank you....thank you! I can hear your applause all the way over here! I am rather happy about it. Surprised but happy! It wasn't like I was TRYING to lose 15lb. Actually I was so shocked that I got back on the scale three more times to make sure it was reading correctly! Like it would have moved up or something if I got on one more time! Must have been all the lugging of furniture up those stairs and painting I have been doing lately! Who needs a gym when you can throw a chest of drawers on your back and walk up a flight of steps for free!?

I actually haven't noticed till I decided to jump on the scale on a whim. My jeans are a bit lose but not THAT much. But then they are the stretch kind that give and take with you and I HAVE been pulling them up my butt when I stand!! Hummm. And I have noticed my tees that I bought two years ago seem bigger. I just thought I was going through a style change! LOL! Who knew?!

But I will take what God so graciously offered for free and RUN like a mad woman who just bought a designer wedding dress at a $90 mega sale! My goal is to lose another 5-10lb before vacation. I wouldn't want to loose too much or I will have to run out and get a whole new wardrobe. Which doesn't really sound all that bad now that I think about it!

And then maybe lose more come the fall. Course if I could figure out HOW I lost the 1st 15lbs it might help to lose more....but since I am going from dumbfounded scratch, I will have to figure it out on my own. Perhaps I should get a part-time job as a furniture mover!

In the end...I AM THRILLED and since no one has seemed to notice I am going to SHOUT IT OUT cause I noticed and am happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment